Welcome to All Saints Catholic Parish!
Hospitality Ministry potluck July 21 at 5:30 pm. Bring a side dish to share. All current ministersand their families, as well as anyone interested in becoming a hospitality minister are welcome.
Join the Choir! New members welcome to join the Choir for 10:30 am Mass August 3rd. Please arrive at 9:45 am for practice. Contact Bev Gearhart for more information.
All Saints Parish Work Day will be August 16, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm. Click here to learn more and sign up to help!
Bible Study, ACTS: The Spread of the Kingdom, begins September 7, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. This is the first of three sessions. For more information contact John and Judy Michael or see the bulletin. Registrations are being accepted. There is a $40 fee per participant. Scholarships are available.
Effective immediately, Parish Office Hours are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Tickets for the Christ our Life Conference in Des Moines September 20 - 21 are available locally. Contact Jeani Murtha to purchase yours.
Are you looking for some ways to deepen your faith during the Summer? The Archdiocese of Dubuque has suggested a few!
Interested in learning about the Catholic Church? Please contact Jo Meister, Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Coordinator for more information.
- You can now register electronically to become a member of the parish!
Or, update your registration information on-line.
- You can always see what's new and exciting around All Saints in the bulletin.
- Make your parish giving a part of your regular electronic payments. Sign up today!
- Purchase Catholic religious items and resources & help the parish earn money!
- Access our Facebook page
- You can earn money for All Saints by simply searching the internet at goodsearch.com or shopping at goodshop.com
allsaintscr.com is best viewed using FireFox at [1280 x 1024] or higher resolution