Welcome to All Saints Catholic Parish!
Baptism preparation class will be held Monday, March 30 in the parish library at 6:00 pm. Please call the parish office to register (363-6310, ext. 100).
View our Holy Week schedule and plan to join us as we prepare for the Ressurection of the Lord!
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner is back on April 19th! Please sign up as host or guest by Aprl 12. See the bulletin for more information, or contact Sharon Kennedy.
Please RSVP by April 13 if you (and your family) plan to attend the Volunteer Appreciation Brunch April 26th after the 10:30 am mass. See the bulletin for more information or contact Chris Conway.
- Holy Thursday Mass, 7:00 pm, April 2.
- Good Friday, Passion of the Lord, Adoration of the Cross and Communion, 3:00 pm, April 3.
- Easter Vigil Mass, 8:00 pm, April 4.
- Easter Sunday Mass, 8:30 am & 10:30 am, April 5.
Interested in learning about the Catholic Church? Please contact Jo Meister, Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Coordinator for more information.
- You can now register electronically to become a member of the parish!
Or, update your registration information on-line.
- You can always see what's new and exciting around All Saints in the bulletin.
- Make your parish giving a part of your regular electronic payments. Sign up today!
- Access our Facebook page
- You can earn money for All Saints by simply searching the internet at goodsearch.com or shopping at goodshop.com
allsaintscr.com is best viewed using FireFox at [1280 x 1024] or higher resolution